Monday, April 14, 2008

El Resultado de EFD en el Marzo

El Fondo del Devengos (EFD) was estimated NAV at the close of the day on 31st March was HK$0.715 per share, bringing the YTD returns to -19.31%.

The HSI was down from 27,812.65 to 22,849.19, which was translating into -17.85%.

Obviously, my performance was worse than HSI, which was 1.46% better mine. I've no actions after 1st November, 2007. During this period, I read books to gain more knowledge. I really want to beat the benchmark! I really want to earn money! I really want to be successful in speculation and investment!

What're books have I read? I've read three books totally: Pit Bull by Martin Schwartz, Reminiscence of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefèvre and Kostolanys beste Geldgeschichten by André Kostolany. These are great books. I learn some speculation mindsets from the authors. However, I haven't apply the skills yet. Why? This is because I lack self-confidence. There is something missing inside my heart. I've to overcome it and God is helping me.

Futher readings:
1. Martin Schwartz: Pit Bull
2. Edwin Lefèvre: Reminiscence of a Stock Operator
3. André Kostolany: Kostolanys beste Geldgeschichten

No comments: