Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Acerca de Mí

¡Hola! My name is Andrés Costolani. Of course, this is not my real name. Who am I? Who cares?

I'm 27 years old now but I don't achieve anything. Even I got a degree, I don't have any achievement. Let introduce more about myself. I born in 1981 in China and moved to Hong Kong in 1989. Then I was growing and studying in Hong Kong.

During 2003-04, I'd a chance to visit the Czech Republic. I worked as a student intern in a software house as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer. That was a wonderful experience. I met many friends. Some of them we keep contact still. Besides my placement, I travelled around Europe. I went to Austria, Slovakia, England, Holland, Portugal, Spain, France, Switzerland, Hungary, Poland. So great! I enjoyed much during my travels. If possible, I want to revisit Europe again!

In 2005, I graduated and received a bachelor degree of Computing. Afterwards, I worked as a Software Engineer in a local operator, NovaComm, about one and half year. Then I moved to Sakai Group as a Senior Programmer for another year.

In September 2007, I resigned and had two-week non-paid holiday. I then joined Zurida as a Trainee of Financial Planner. However, my personal characteristics don't fit for the job of financial planning. I resigned again after three-week training.

Likely, I found a job immediately. That was a Marketing Executive at Ondra Solutions. In the beginning, I quite liked the job nature. It was a new area for me. I'm a technical man and I didn't explore much in the business. It was my first time. However, the boss, Mr. Villa, is a demanding man. He gave me lots of pressure and his ideas were changeable very fast. Thus, I couldn't survive under his management. I quitted before the Lunar New Year.

Very soon then I entered my current company, Gracias Kapital, as an IT Officer. Back to IT. I'm performing coding, production supports and other IT-related tasks. I feel more comfortable.

This is my brief introduction about myself.

No comments: